NEW PEUGEOT 308 HYBRID & 308
The decidedly high-end new PEUGEOT 308 captivates you with its strength of character and dynamism.
To make every moment your moment, you can count on the innovative and practical technologies of the new Peugeot i-Cockpit® and on the best combination of efficiency and performance of the range of plug-in HYBRID, petrol and diesel engines.
The new PEUGEOT 308 HYBRID & 308 launches at the beginning of 2022, key dates for this model are:
- Configure and reserve for cash purchases now -Price and specification guide available now
- Configure and reserve with selected finance deals from mid-September 2021
- Configure and reserve with finance i.e. PCP, PCP Plus from October 2021
- First deliveries from January 2022
Keep up to date with the latest developments by registering your interest today.
VERSATILE PLUG-IN HYBRIDS
In Electric driving mode, discover these new sensations:
- Up to 37 miles (WLTP*) of electric driving range
- Fluid and smooth driving, fewer vibrations
- Fast acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque
- A silent engine
Estimated data given as an indication and subject to WLTP certification pending. Range in electric mode up to 37 miles depending on optional equipment. Driving range may vary depending on the actual conditions of use (weather conditions, driving style, etc.).
Numerous savings and advantages:
- An average consumption gain of 40%* subject to use and charging frequency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Zero exhaust emissions (CO2 and NO2) when driving in electric mode
- 8-year/100,000 mile warranty for the traction battery to maintain at least 70% capacity
*Savings estimate based on combustion engine versions depending on use and number of charges
Functions designed for you:
- Full charge possible in less than 2 hours*
- Real-time driving information
- Access a free 6 month charging subscription with bp pulse.**
- Manage battery charging or the pre-programming of the heating remotely thanks to MyPeugeot®.
*With the optional 7.4 kW charger, full charge is possible in a maximum of 1 hour 45 minutes using a 7.4 kWh Wallbox
You are stuck at first glance by the intense appeal of the new PEUGEOT 308. It is the first hatchback vehicle in the world to feature the new PEUGEOT badge, the brand’s timeless identity, combining history and ultra-modernity. This emblem, with its contemporary typeface, is displayed majestically on the radiator grille. The bonnet sports the 308 monogram, with a front end signaling the new look.
The silhouette of the new PEUGEOT 308 is dynamic from every angle. Its sleek, athletic lines with bold proportions emphasise a powerful personality:
- The assertive verticality of the large grille continues with a long bonnet.
- The rear end is muscular and powerful, its aerodynamics boosted by its lowered roof line. It is visibly larger, sitting firmly on its wheels.
- The distinguished and streamlined profile reveals its athletic look.
The ultra-compact front lighting signature is decidedly contemporary and hi-tech. Combining elegance with strength, the front headlights mark the dynamism and identity of the new PEUGEOT 308. Chiseled and slim, they benefit from LED technology or PEUGEOT Matrix LED Technology*, set off by fang-shaped daytime running lights on the front bumper.
*Available on GT and GT Premium versions
The hi-tech and modern rear lighting signature is accompanied by ultra-compact Full LED lights or 3D Full LED lights*, with claw-to-claw illumination.
*Available on GT and GT Premium versionsDESIGNDESIGNDESIGNDESIGN
The new decidedly ergonomic and intuitive PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® offers easy access to the full range of features carefully designed to transform your time into quality time.
- New compact heated steering wheel*, centralising all the controls: radio, media, telephone and driver-assistance systems.
- New digital head-up or digital 3D holographic** instrument panel.
For a shared onboard experience, the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® is very accessible to passengers:
- New intuitive and customisable multi-window touchscreen and new virtual i-toggles***.
- New centre console with multiple storage spaces.
*Available as standard or as an option
**Available on the GT and GT Premium versions
***Touchscreen shortcuts for adjusting the air-conditioning, telephone contacts and radio stations
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE USER COMFORT
- All information essential to the driver is displayed in the new instrument panel.
- Located at eye level, this instrument panel incorporates a 10-inch digital screen from Active Pack level. In the GT version, it moves into the third dimension with the 3D i-Cockpit®.
- The fully configurable and customisable instrument panel has several display modes (Navigation*, Radio/media, Driver assistance, Energy flow*, etc.).
*Standard from Allure
LIKE A SMARTPHONE
The 10-inch high-definition touchscreen is fully and easily customisable, allows multi-window display with “widgets” or shortcuts and is very easy to use, offering responsiveness similar to a tablet.
The new PEUGEOT 308 introduces fully configurable virtual i-toggles*. Arranged facing the central screen, they offer aesthetic and technological benefits unique in the segment. For greater convenience and security, each i-toggle is a customisable tactile shortcut to a favourite action in the central screen (air-conditioning settings, telephone contacts, radio stations, launch of apps, etc.).
*Available from the Allure level upwards
NEW CENTRAL CONSOLE
On the finely crafted central console, an arch on the driver’s side groups all the car’s dynamic controls.
The arch extends to the dedicated smartphone wireless charging point*. All the remaining console space is therefore accessible to the passengers and entirely dedicated to storage with two cup holders and up to 34 litres of storage space, including a large storage area under the armrest.
*Available as standard, as an option or unavailable depending on the version.
The new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit introduces the latest PEUGEOT i-Connect Advanced infotainment system:
- Travel stress-free with 3D Connected Navigation* with voice recognition, including automatic TomTom® map updating and real-time traffic and danger zones by TomTom Services**. –
- Charge your smartphone wirelessly*** and duplicate your smartphone apps using the wireless Mirrorscreen**** function.
- Define your profile and keep your display, mood and settings preferences (up to eight user profiles).
- Easily access connected services as well as onboard documentation and tutorials.
*Standard from Allure. Available according to the destination.
**TomTom® services allow all factors that are essential to your drive to be displayed in real time: real-time traffic, petrol stations, car parks, weather, local searches and risk areas by TomTom services (depending on local legislation). Subscription to all of these services is included for 3 years and can then be extended or renewed online (fees apply).
****Available as standard, as an option or unavailable depending on the version. Induction charging for devices compatible with the Qi standard.
****Standard, optional, or unavailable depending on versions.
- Customise the LED ambient lighting associated with each driving mode to suit your preferences (eight colours to choose from).
- Enjoy sensational sound quality with the FOCAL® Premium Hi-Fi System*
- Stress-free travel. The AQS (Air Quality System) is capable of activating air-recirculation independently. This is supplemented by the Clean Cabin** air-treatment system. Air quality is displayed on the central touchscreen.
- Enjoy the ergonomics and comfort of the enveloping, heated*** and multi-point massaging*** front seats. The drivers seat is AGR labelled*** (German back health label).
*Standard on GT Premium
**Available on the GT and GT Premium versions
***Available as standard on GT Premium and as an option on GTDRIVING POSITIONDRIVING POSITIONDRIVING POSITIONDRIVING POSITIONDRIVING POSITIONDRIVING POSITION
Discover new driving experiences thanks to the plug-in hybrid engines available on the new PEUGEOT 308:
HYBRID 225 e-EAT8^ combining:
- A 180 hp PureTech engine (132 kW)*
- A 81 kW electric motor
- An e-EAT8 electric eight-speed automatic gear box
HYBRID 180 e-EAT8^^ combining:
- A 150 hp PureTech engine (110 kW)**
- A 81 kW electric motor
- An e-EAT8 electric eight-speed automatic gear box
The 12.4 kWh electric battery provides a 100% electric driving range of up to 37 miles WLTP***
^Available on GT and GT Premium
^^Available from Allure
*From 26 g of C0₂ per km – Estimated data, communicated for information only and subject to pending WLTP certification
**From 25 g of C0₂ per km – Estimated data, communicated for information only and subject to pending WLTP certification
***Estimated data, communicated for information only and subject to pending WLTP certification. Electric driving range up to37 miles depending on the options installed in the car. Driving range may vary according to actual conditions of use (climatic conditions, driving style, etc.)
PureTech & BlueHDi engines
The new PEUGEOT 308 is fitted with the latest generation Euro 6* low CO2 engines, all equipped with Stop&Start.
In Petrol**, the following three-cylinder 1.2L engines:
- PureTech 130 S&S EAT8*** automatic gearbox.
In Diesel**, the following four-cylinder 1.5L engines:
- BlueHdi 130 S&S EAT8*** automatic gearbox.
*Engines offering lower fuel consumption, increased driving pleasure and high-level performance.
**WLTP certification pending
***EAT8: Efficient Automatic Transmission 8: 8-speed automatic gearboxENGINE POWERENGINE POWER
The new PEUGEOT 308 is fitted with numerous driving and manoeuvring assistance systems to increase your comfort and safety, particularly:
- New 180* high definition rear view camera
- 360° parking assistance with four cameras**
- Blind spot monitoring***
And assists you towards semi-autonomous driving with:
- Adaptive cruise control with Stop&Go**** feature
- Lane keeping assist
*Available as standard from Allure
**Available as standard from GT Premium
***Available as standard or not available
****Available as standard, as an option or not available according to version
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY (240-400V)
The range of the battery in 100% electric mode is 37 miles WLTP*
- Its capacity is 12.4 kWh.
- The high-voltage battery is placed under the back seats, without affecting the spaciousness and the boot space above the floor mat.
- The “e-SAVE” function allows the driver to set aside a reserve of electric energy to use when desired during his or her journey. This feature is useful in restricted driving areas.
The battery is guaranteed 8 years, 100,000 miles for 70% of its charge capacity.
*According to the WLTP* certification protocol which is pending – Driving range may vary according to actual conditions of use (climatic conditions, driving style, etc.)TECHNOLOGYTECHNOLOGY
DRIVING RANGE & CHARGING
The lithium-ion battery’s driving range of the new PEUGEOT 308 HYBRID allows you to travel up to 37 miles in Electric mode according to the WLTP* certification protocol (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedures).
The WLTP protocol gives users a more precise and realistic vision of driving range values according to actual use of the vehicle.
*Estimated data, communicated for information only and subject to pending WLTP certification. Electric driving range up to 37 miles depending on the options installed in the car. Driving range may vary according to actual conditions of use (climatic conditions, driving style, etc.)
MYPEUGEOT®: REMOTE MANAGEMENT
From your smartphone, you can remotely control and schedule a number of functions, such as battery charging and programming pre-heating.
FREE 6 MONTH CHARGING SUBSCRIPTION WITH bp pulse
Every all-electric PEUGEOT comes with a FREE 6-month charging subscription* through bp pulse, the UK’s largest and best performing public charge network operated by BP Chargemaster.
*Customers are required to provide credit/debit card details to their account when signing up, for any electricity used to be charged to. £7.85 per month payable after the first 6 months for ongoing subscription. When you create a bp pulse account, simply add your PEUGEOT electric vehicle VIN number as the ‘offer code’. Existing bp pulse subscribers can still benefit by contacting the bp pulse help-desk to receive 6 months credit applied to their account. Offer available in conjunction with all other Retail offers. One claim per person per vehicle purchase. Offer not transferable and no cash alternative. PEUGEOT Motor Company reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.
MYPEUGEOT® STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR VEHICLE
Make the most of tailored services that are synchronised with your account in real time, thanks to the free MyPeugeot®* app:
- Keep an eye on the status of your vehicle (driving data, location).
- Get assistance quickly and easily.
- Manage the maintenance and servicing of your vehicle.
- Easily manage the charging of your battery and the on-board temperature of your PEUGEOT**.